Apples With Raw Almond Butter, Coconut & Cacao
Take it from me, as someone who travels often, you need a healthy snack recipe to keep your immune system strong when travelling. I usually make a batch of this recipe before a long trip. This recipe is one of my go-to healthy snacks when I’m travelling on a plane….
APPLES & ALMOND BUTTER
- 1 apple (my favs are Fuji, Honeycrisp, and Gala)
- 2 tablespoons Chef V’s Raw Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao nibs
First, I’ll show you how I make the raw almond butter. Check out the directions HERE. The instructions show a simple way to make raw almond butter at home. Now that you know how, it’s time to make apples with almond butter, coconut and cacao.
Cut the apples in quarters and smear the almond butter on. Sprinkle with toppings if desired and savor each bite!