Here’s my Mango Avocado Burrito Bowl, a spin on Chipotle Mexican Grill’s awesome burrito bowls. Use my recipe as a starting point and add any of your favorite ingredients like grilled chicken or fish to make your own. You can also turn this into an easy wrap with gluten-free tortillas. – Veronica
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups mixed greens (use your favs!)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or cauliflower cilantro rice
- 3/4 cup cooked and cooled or 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 ripe avocado, diced.
In a small bowl, combine the mango, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice. Plate the greens, and top with brown rice or quinoa, black beans, mango mixture, and diced avocado. Serve.