- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Chef V’s Raw Almond Milk (see recipe) or coconut milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut nectar (I like Coconut Secret)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional Toppings
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup raw pecans, chopped
Cook the quinoa in a rice cooker or if cooking on a stovetop, follow the directions in the tip above, except simmer for 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off the heat and let the quinoa stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the coconut nectar and cinnamon.
To serve, spoon into bowls and top with blackberries and pecans.