When I need a quick energy boost and want something chewy and yummy, I grab one of my homemade protein balls. Keep these in the fridge and you’ll have an easy way to satisfy a craving for a sweet.
- 1 2/3 cup gf oat flour (or any gf flour)
- 3 tbsp date syrup or coconut nectar
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Chef V vanilla protein powder (or other vegan protein)
- 1/4 cup vegan choc chips
Mix all ingredients together and form small balls. Will keep for a a couple days covered in fridge or a couple weeks in the freezer.