When you want a crowd pleasing appetizer that everyone will eat, my Buffalo Cauliflower recipe fits the bill. These are mega-tasty and healthy too, without guilty calories and bad-for-you animal fat. Buffalo Cauliflower bites go with cocktail parties, holiday celebrations, and anytime you want some cauliflower that’s fun. – Veronica
Serving Size: 2-4 People
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 head organic cauliflower, washed & chopped
- 1 cup hot sauce (Trader Joe’s brand
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix milk, flour, garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add cauliflower to the bowl and cover with the mix.
- Place on a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, make the buffalo sauce by adding the hot sauce and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Remove cauliflower and pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and continue to bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Chef V Raw Mayonnaise and sliced organic celery sticks.