My Chef V Fire Cider is sold in our store but if you prefer, you can make it at home with this recipe. My recipe uses healthy organic ingredients, blended fresh.
This Fire Cider is a natural anti-viral & antifungal. It is great for boosting immunity or getting rid of a sore throat or cold. It has a nice kick to it, hence the name “Fire” Cider. I use my Fire Cider all year long but especially in the winter when I need to boost my immunity and fight colds.
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1/4 jalapeno, sliced, including seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp fresh turmeric, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Coconut nectar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large container with a lid.
- Store in the fridge for 2 days to marinate for up to one month.
- To use the fire cider, strain through a cheesecloth or tiny strainer.
- Consume 1-2 oz and watch the magic happen.
(Can marinate up to one month.)