Bibimbap Bowls – a 10 minute meal! It’s the day before my holiday party and I’ve been cooking all day getting ready for tomorrow. I needed a fast but healthy meal. This one is a crowd favorite.
Check out my Instagram video making this easy meal.
- 1 Lb organic ground Turkey
- 3/4 cup island soyaki from Trader Joes
- 2 green onions, slivered
- 1 pack Trader Joe’s organic frozen rice
- 2 fried eggs
- Trader Joes siracha
- Trader Joes green dragon sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 chopped green onions (white part only, save green tops for topping)
- 1 tbsp pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Marinate meat for 30 minutes minimum or up to 4 hours max.
- Use brown rice or quinoa.
This meal only takes 10 minutes to cook but I did marinate the turkey for 30 minutes in Trader Joes island soyaki sauce and the white parts of green onion.
Then I heated the turkey on the stove top for 5-7 minutes until cooked.
While that was cooking I made the Trader Joes frozen rice in the microwave, I always have this as backup when I need rice in a pinch (although I prefer to cook my own).
Then I fried an egg. I layered the rice, turkey meat, a fried egg, added the green onion tops, and drizzled with siracha and green dragon sauce. All found at Trader Joe’s!
Can’t beat that 10 minute meal! Enjoy!