Chai is a tea that has become very popular throughout the world. One of many hot beverages that originated from India, my version uses healthy nut milk instead of the traditional high sugar condensed milk. By adding milk you make Chai a Chai Latte.
- 1 bag organic chai tea to brew in 8oz water
- 1/4 cup raw milk (or sub my homemade almond milk for dairy free)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw local honey
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla
1. Brew 4 cups of chai tea (2 teabags)
2. Once brewed, add 2 tbsp coconut nectar (may sub raw organic honey)
3. Add cinnamon, ginger, clove
4. Mix Well
5. Keeps for a week in fridge.
Heat as needed or use cold with 1 cup chai + 1/2 cup Chef V’s Nut Milk
For hot: steam milk of choice or shake vigorously in a cup with a lid and heat in microwave 30 seconds or stove for 1 minute.
Makes 4 servings